1. Participation is at your own risk. PARTICIPANTS must follow the rules, use caution, and take care of PARTICIPANT’S own health. ORGANIZERS are not liable for any losses in relation to the event, directly or indirect, for example in case of a cancelled event, electrical failure or similar. No person shall hold Kitamen and C5 liable.
2. Each participation is a binding contract to abide by the rules. Failing to do so, the ORGANIZERS will reserve the right to DISQUALIFY / BAN the participant.
3. ORGANIZERS reserves the right to modify the Rules and Regulations without prior notice.
4. Each PARTICIPANT must follow the instructions from ORGANIZERS, and authorities, such as the security personnel, police, fire brigade, etc.
5. The organizer reserves the rights to disqualify any teams/players or enforce a replacement of player(s) in a team.
6. Players are not allowed to sell or exchange the slots of the tournament by changing PARTICIPANTS details.
7. In the event of PARTICIPANT(s) cancelling their registration and subsequently requesting refund of fees, please refer to our refund policy here:kitamen.my/refund-policy
8. For information on prizepool distribution, please refer to our prizepool policy here:kitamen.my/prizepolicy