- This Cancellation and Refund Policy shall only be applicable for tournaments organized / co-organized by KITAMEN only unless notified otherwise.
- Should there be participant’s wishes for cancellation and refund, please notify us by completing and submitting the online form posted on our website seven (7) days before the actual date of the events. We will contact the participants within seven (7) days after receipt of the completed form online to direct the Participant of the procedures in respect of the refund. The participant is advised to wait for our instruction for the next course of action. In the event the participants do not receive any reply from us after the aforesaid period, please contact us either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
- Online form submitted less than seven (7) days of the event shall be void and will not be entertained.
- Once verified, the refund shall be made within Sixty (60) Days after the online form was submitted.
- All refunds will be made via online transfer method and depending on the appointed bank refund policy in which your receipt of the refund will depend on the period of time your financial institution takes to finalize the refund. KITAMEN shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
KITAMEN RESOURCES SDN BHD
All rights reserved