Here you will find all the information on how to claim the prize money in KITAMEN official esport tournaments organized/co-organized by KITAMEN unless notified otherwise.
The following rules apply to all contestants and are non-negotiable.
I. PRIZE MONEY GENERAL RULES
1. The recipient of the prize money is the individual person or company/association/non-profit organization that has registered for the specific tournament organized/co-organized by KITAMEN unless notified otherwise.
2. The winner/s must:
a. Complete the winners undertaking form provided by KITAMEN during the event.
b. Media interviews and connected photo-shoot (if any).
II. PAYOUT POLICY
1. Competition prizes must be claimed within 30 days after the event. Please fill up the online form here, fill-up accordingly and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for KITAMEN to process.
2. Prize money will be paid within 90 days of the end of the event.
3. All prize money is paid in RINGGIT MALAYSIA (RM).
III. INVOICE POLICY (WHEN APPLICABLE ONLY)
Invoice policy applies only to certain events and shall be stated. Unless otherwise stated, The standard payout policy shall be applied.
1. The invoice template shall be distributed to the winners and shall have a default standard format and is shall be made out to:
Kitamen Resources Sdn Bhd
Address: WISMA KITAMEN, 12-1, Jalan LGSB 1/1, Pusat Komersial Lightgrey, 47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia
2. The invoice shall have a due date 90 days from the time the end of the event.
3. The invoice shall be issued in RINGGIT MALAYSIA (RM).
*Any adjustment made to the standard template above shall deem as void and your application rejected and requires a new submission.
For inquiries: email@example.com